Villa Bunga Wangi is located within the Pangi River Village complex adjacent to village of Pererenan on Bali’s west coast in a secluded location overlooking the rice terraces beyond the Pangi River. The restaurant and night life districts of Legian and Seminyak are only 15 minutes to the south and the trip from the Ngurah Rai International Airport to the villa is approximately 40 minutes.
Le Meridien Hotel and the famous Tanah Lot Temple are a scenic 15 minute drive to the north, as is the world renowned Nirwana Bali Golf Course, designed by Greg Norman. The local beach, Pantai Pererenan, is a short 5 minute drive from the villa and is particularly popular with international surfers.
Villa Bunga Wangi is constructed in the traditional Balinese style consisting of separate pavilions located within 1500 sq.ms of landscaped gardens, designed by the award winning landscape architect, Made Wijaya.
From the Balinese entrance gates to the villa grounds, one finds oneself descending the white palimanan stone steps through the landscaped gardens to the extraordinary ten metre high main living/dining pavilion which overlooks the natural green stone swimming pool nestled adjacent to the Pangi River.
Each of the 3 individual air-conditioned bedroom pavilions is a short stroll through the villa grounds and each consists of a bedroom with king size bed, balcony overlooking the gardens and spacious ensuite bathroom and private courtyard with outdoor shower. There is also a separate study/TV pavilion with ensuite which can be used for additional guest accommodation.
* 3 separate air-conditioned bedroom pavilions with king-size beds and additional trundle bed
* All bedrooms pavilion have balconies, ensuites and private landscaped courtyards with outdoor showers.
* Air-conditioned TV/study pavilion with double bed * TV/study pavilion has ensuite facilities
* Natural green stone free form swimming pool, approx. 15m x 5m, surrounded by paved area with sunbeds and pool shower
* Satellite TV, VCD/DVD and stereo CD
* Large dining area with seating up to 10-12 people
* Casual living area with comfortable Javanese coaches
* Fully equipped modern marble kitchen and bar area * Undercover car parking for 2 vehicles
* Ceiling fans to all pavilions * Accommodation for up to 10 people
* Selection of VCDs/DVDs/CDs, books and games
* Electronic safes to each bedroom pavilion
Villa’s Staff :
* Friendly full time villa staff includes cook, housekeepers, security and gardener/pool cleaner
* The villa cook can prepare both Western and Indonesian cuisine
* Housekeepers clean rooms twice a day
* Turn down service every night
* Daily laundry service
* Daily pool and garden maintenance
* 24 hour security and back-up emergency generator
Low season : US $375 per NIGHT
High season: US $425 per NIGHT
Peak season: US $495 per NIGHT
*The above rates are subject to 15.5% tax & service charge
High Season : 15 – 25 April, 26 June – 1 August, 17 – 31 August, 03 – 09 April
Peak Season :02 – 16 August, 19 Dec – 09 January
Low season : (All other dates)
- Check In2:00 PM
- Check Out11:00 AM
- Max Guests6
- Min Stay3
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV/Satellite TV
- Hardwood Floors
- Internet access
- Pavilion/Gazebo (Bale)
- River Views
- Swimming Pool
You must login/register to post a review.