Atma Adity is designed as a modern interpretation of Balinese traditional living, each room on ground floor opens on a wide patio, located in the friendly village of Tengkulak Kelod, near Ubud. Overlooking a landscape of rice fields and forest, you will find calm and relaxation, while you are only a short drive away from the cultural and artistic experience of Ubud and nearby villages.
The Master bedroom faces the rice fields and the infinity swimming pool. It has en-suite bathroom with bathtub and an outdoor shower. It also has a indoor daybed. Two other bedrooms on ground floor face the swimming pool. Both have indoor and outdoor bathroom with showers. The fourth bedroom, on second floor faces other rice fields. It is also a study and has its own lounge with sofa and TV. It has en-suite bathroom with indoor shower.
The dining / living room opens on the garden, the swimming pool and rice fields. A family room faces the back garden with a fish and turtle pond. Children love to play in the family room, in times of rain.
All rooms have air conditioning and fan.
The kitchen is used for final preparation of the dishes before serving. It has a refrigerator, a microwave oven, and a water dispenser. The swimming pool is tiled with natural stones coming from Java. The Bale Bengong is a place where you can relax or get a traditional massage.
The garden faces more than 1 km uninterrupted rice fields, with a small temple on the right side.
The Villa has been designed & built with the single purpose of the guests to enjoy a wonderful and trouble free stay. The staff consists of 11 : 1 cook, 6 waiters and room attendants, 1 pool attendant and maintenance man, 1 gardener, 2 night watchmen. The villa manager will welcome you upon arrival. She will visit you during your stay to check whether everything goes fine. You also call on her in case of a difficulty or to arrange activities.
The villas are fitted with modern facilities, telephone connection to all rooms as well as to kitchens, the office and security post, wired and wireless broadband internet and cable TV.
Note about broadband internet : please remember that you are in Bali and nothing goes at light speed here, internet connection is not an exception. The ample electrical capacity to power all the above and to keep the villas cool, and a 30 kVA generator for the occasional power cuts, which are part of the life, here.
The Bale Bengong (one in each villa) are used for giving massages, thanks to an agreement with one group of traditional massage ladies. We can also organize, courtesy of an agreement with the local village dance school, a show of traditional Balinese dances in the villa itself. English and French speaking guide can be arranged upon request.
* Low season
– Villa 3 bedrooms : US $360 / night
– Villa 4 bedrooms : US $480/night
Combined booking 7 bedrooms : US $750 / night
* High season
– Villa 3 bedrooms : US $480 / night
– Villa 4 bedrooms : US $580/night
Combined booking 7 bedrooms : US $950 / night
* All prices will be subject to 10% govt tax
* July and August
* From 17th December to 5th January
Atma Adity Facilities
* All in king sized
* Air-conditioned AC bedrooms
* All with en-suited bathrooms
* Private swimming pool
* Spacious garden with sun beds and Bale Bengong
* Fully equipped modern kitchen
* Semi open living and dining area
* Wi-Fi internet access
* Full Staff
* TV, DVD,VCD and CD player in the living room and bedrooms
* Private parking area
* Safety deposit box
* Daily continental breakfast
* Daily car & driver for up to 10 hours/day (1 car per villa)
* Free unlimited WiFi internet connection
* Welcome drink and chilled towel upon arrival
Terms and conditions
* Minimum stay: Low 2 nights, High 5 nights, Peak 7 nights
* Check-in time: 14.00
* Check-out time: 11.00
* Any late check out up to 6pm will be charged 50% from the nightly rental rate, upon villa availability. Late check out after 6pm will incur the full nightly rate.
- Check In2:00 PM
- Check Out11:00 AM
- Max Guests14
- Min Stay3
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV/Satellite TV
- Hardwood Floors
- Internet access
- Pavilion/Gazebo (Bale)
- Road Access
- Swimming Pool
You must login/register to post a review.