Jendela di Bali is not a hotel – it is a private villa set in 2400sqm of tropical gardens. When you book our villa you get exclusive use of the entire villa including the pool to yourselves. You will never share the villa with other guests. The whole villa is yours to enjoy, ensuring your complete privacy. So, whether you book one or two bedrooms, you or your group still get the entire villa to yourselves. We do offer a lower rate if you only need to use one of the two bedroom bales – but you still get the entire villa to yourselves even if you only need one bedroom bale.
- ‘Bale Bengong’ Living and Dining Bale – Dining for four, day bed, occasional chairs, stereo with CD, with speakers also to pool house, and a 3.5mm stereo headphone plug cable to connect iPhone/Pad/Pod and Android smart devices to play your own music through the system.
- ‘Wayang Kulit’ Media and Meditation Bale – TV with international channels, movies, news, cartoons, sports, radio channels, DVD/CD, surround sound system.
- ‘The Kingfisher Bale’ – Queen bed, deck with shower-over-bath, daybed and chairs, ensuite. (sleeps one or one couple)
- ‘The White Elephant Bale’ – Lounge, deck with day bed, bathroom with shower-over-bath opening to deck, separate king/twin singles bedroom, small loft. (sleeps one, one couple or two singles)
- Private swimming pool and poolside bale – Two sun beds and pool towels, one day bed and two chairs, dining setting for four.
- Free internet connection (WiFi) in all buildings, poolside and most of the garden
- Tropical parkland gardens – 2,400sqm of lush tropical gardens.
- Digital safe deposit boxes in each bedroom bale
- Local telephone
- All high-quality bed linen, towels, toilet paper, and drinking water are provided. Normal household supplies such as toilet paper, soap etc. are included in the rental price and will be replenished as needed.
- Fully equipped kitchen (generally for staff use as villa is fully catered)
- Private off-street parking
- Complimentary welcome drink upon arrival
- Complimentary daily breakfast
- Complimentary tea, coffee and water
- Free airport transfer (1 x transfer in and 1 x transfer out)
- Staff for daily room service, cooking, gardening and night security
- Food and Beverage Service: We offer a menu of Indonesia and Balinese dishes tailored to western taste (additional charge).
- Therapeutic Massage: We offer a selection of authentic balinese massage therapies by prior arragement and subject to availability (additional charge).
- Spiritual in Bali – Yoga, Meditation, Spiritual Healing & Purification Ritual: Classes and guided experiences are available at the villa through our independant provider ‘Spiritual in Bali’ (additional charges).
Two Bedroom – Use Both Bale
Low season: US $250 per night
High season: US $270 per night
Peak season: US $290 per night
One Bedroom – Kingfisher Bale
Low season: US $190 per night
High season: US $210 per night
Peak season: US $230 per night
One Bedroom – White Elephant Bale
Low season: US $220 per night
High season: US $240 per night
Peak season: US $260 per night
* Rates are inclusive of 21% tax and service charge
Low Season: 9 January – 30 June and 1 October – 19 December
High Season: 1 July – 30 September
Peak Season: 20 December – 8 January
- Check In2:00 PM
- Check Out11:00 AM
- Max Guests4
- Min Stay3
- Cable TV/Satellite TV
- Internet access
- Road Access
- Swimming Pool
You must login/register to post a review.