Located in a quiet and picturesque Balinese village, “Villa Pererenan” is one of few private beach front homes here! Both secluded and yet only a 45 minute drive from Bali’s international airport and mere 15 minute drive from a plethora of restaurants and shops in the “Legian” & “Seminyak” areas and 10 to 15 minutes drive from the (Greg Norman designed) “Bali Nirwana Golf Course”.
With an absolute beach frontage, this villa boasts sunset views, vistas over to the “Jimbaran/Bukit” headland on Bali’s peninsula, and across to the coastline of west Java, and on some days “Mount Agung” (Bali’s tallest mountain) is also visible to the north. Set on more than half an acre of land, the property gently slopes toward the ocean. All four suites enjoy ocean views and all have en-suite bathrooms.
The open-plan living and dining pavilion (which measures 12 meters x 8 meters) was designed with relaxation and entertainment in mind. The sea breezes (& ceiling fans) keep everyone cool by day or night and there are ample lounging areas – with room enough for villa guests & their visitors. There is a music system with surround sound speakers in the ceiling, and the 3 meter long handcrafted coconut and shell dining table seats 12.
The study is air-conditioned has a large screen television with VCD and video. A second upstairs informal open-plan living area also has a television with VCD, video and Play station and a pool table.
The walking areas which separate the villa from the beach are turfed with ‘Japanese Grass’ and are lovingly maintained. The 18 meter long swimming pool is lined with green stone, and is framed with “palimanan” (a textured sandstone that never gets hot), and the beach is never more than a few meters away! The villa is located adjacent to one of Bali’s best surfing spots, where it is possible to take walks along the beach, a bike ride through the villages or just do whatever takes your fancy.
The staff have been trained well by the owners, who are not spending more than six months of the year in Bali these days. Every effort is made by the kitchen staff to accommodate guests dining needs, and special dietary needs are always met. The cooks shop daily for quality produce and all meals are provided to guests at cost (guests only pay for the cost of groceries, meats etc as is the case in all of InTouch’s villas. Naturally, Indonesian cuisine is a specialty, however there is a great selection to choose from, including (but not limited to) Vegetarian, Italian and BBQ style meals (always a favourite in Bali, as the climate allows us to be outdoors all year round). The owner’s of “Villa Perenenan” have children, and the kitchen & house staff know how to look after all folk from all over and guarantee a memorable stay in Bali!
Summary of Features
• Land Area : 2,800 m2 ;
• Building Area : 450 m2 ;
• Bedrooms : 4 x king sized suites with air-conditioning and overhead fans ;
• Bathrooms : there are 5 (4 en-suites + a service bathroom) ;
• Pool : an 18 meter private (lap) pool ; 18 meters x 5 meters ;
• Phone / fax : an I.D.D. phone and fax are provided for guest’s use ;
• Audio Visual : there are TV’s, VCD’s, stereo systems & VCR units ;
• Kitchen : fully equipped & staffed to serve guests in great style ;
• Villa Staff : a full-time house-keeping staff and cooks. Also gardeners, maintenance men & night security ; total : 12.
• Car parking : off-street parking for more than a few cars.
• Villa capacity : 4 couples (or maximum 8 guests given the sleeping configuration).
Services included in villa rental
• Use of air-conditioned car with driver ;
• International telephone and fax ;
• Daily personal laundry service (dry-cleaning at cost) ;
• 24 hour security ;
• Daily pool and garden maintenance.
RATES 2014 :
Low season : US $1,200 + 15,5% tax and service per night
High season: US $1,490 + 15,5% tax and service per night
Peak season: US $2,299 + 15,5% tax and service per night
- Check In2:00 PM
- Check Out11:00 AM
- Max Guests8
- Min Stay3
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV/Satellite TV
- Carpeted Floors
- Hardwood Floors
- In Spa/Massage
- Ocean/Cliff Front
- Pavilion/Gazebo (Bale)
- Road Access
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
- Water Front