This well-built family home in Canggu has 3 main buildings, with views of the adjacent rice fields, & a major renovation was just completed in August, 2013.
Western exposure for sunset views are to be enjoyed from the open-plan (fan cooled) living & dining areas. Complete with staff quarters, a large pool, off-street covered parking for 1 car) and additional parking for one other car & bikes.
Great location with neighbours on both sides, & within 30 minutes drive to the hub of restaurants in Seminyak & 45 minutes drive from Bali’s international airport – and 5 to 10 minutes drive to the most popular surfing beach in Canggu, & “Echo Beach”.
The dining table seats 10 & from here in this open-plan area views of the adjacent rice fields are to be enjoyed. The kitchen is well equipped with a full oven / stove – and there is also a breakfast room next to the kitchen which opens onto the paved pool area – where there are 4 pool loungers. There is also a walk-in pantry.
Consisting of 3 separate buildings – all 3 ground floor bedrooms (one in each building) have spacious king sized (air-conditioned) bedrooms & en-suite garden bathrooms! The 4th & 5th bedrooms are to be found on the first floor, & are accessed from two different stairwells. They also have en-suite bathrooms.
• Land area : 900 m2 (9 ARE)
• Building size : 336 m2
• No. of bedrooms : 5 all with AC ; 4 double bedrooms & 1 twin bedroom
• No. of bathrooms : 5 en-suites + a powder room
• Roof type : Tiled roof
• Pool : Yes; irregular shape
• Power supply : 10,500 watts
• Other : There is also a 7,000 watts back up generator.
• There are televisions in the living area & all bedrooms, & DVD players as well.
• Satellite TV connection will shortly be re-connected.
• Wi-Fi will also be connected for the tenant/s.
• Currently 4 staff maintain & keep this villa secure.
Asking : US $35,000 / year
- Check In2:00 PM
- Check Out11:00 AM
- Max Guests10
- Min Stay3
- Air Conditioning
- Pavilion/Gazebo (Bale)
- Road Access
- Swimming Pool