Home away from home, Villa Amparan offers a relaxed atmosphere with the stylishly furnished living and dining areas that greet you as you enter. Separated by glass doors that bring in a lot of natural light, the space overlooks the private pool with an outdoor lounge deck where you can bask in the sunshine after a quick dip.
Located in the charming Cemagi Village, a modern 3-bedroom villa. The villa offers all the amenities you need from a well-equipped kitchen to a spacious garden that allows for outdoor activities. There’s even a dedicated space for a cozy yet striking bonfire that completes the villa’s modern look and feel. After all the fun, retreat to the bedrooms which are meticulously decorated with contemporary art pieces, giving each room a distinct personality. Two of the bedrooms are complete with ensuite bathrooms, all decorated with tropical accents and unique features. The master bath may just be the highlight as it draws you to a heart-shaped bathtub fit for two!
Guests have access to the entire villa which is made secured and relaxed with our exclusive villa staff – from the villa manager, security, butler, and gardener.
– First Aid Kit
– Universal Adapter
– Backup Generator
– Water Heater
– Fire Extinguisher and Fire Blankets
– Smoke Detector
– Emergency Phone Directory
– Safety deposit box available inside the master bedroom
– Hairdryers available inside each room
– Wine Cellar
– Wake-up service available upon request
– Iron and Ironing Board available upon request
– Welcome drink
– Complimentary WIFI
– Services by the villa team
– Complimentary Afternoon Tea & Coffee with biscuits available from 4PM to 5PM daily
– Daily Housekeeping
CAPACITY & EXTRA BEDDING:
Standard occupancy is 8 adults. Maximum 3 extra beds are allowed in the villa available at USD 35nett per person per night.
– Flat-screen Smart Television with streaming service (Netflix), and local channels in the living area or media room
– Sony Home Theater sound system
KITCHEN & DINING
The kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, freezer, microwave, coffeemaker, blender, toaster, rice cooker, dishwasher, BBQ, oven, gas stove, electric kettle, juicer, wine fridge, wine glasses, kitchenware, dinnerware, and water dispenser.
There is an indoor dining area with a dining table that can seat 6 persons and kitchen bar area with 4 bar stools.
– Private Chef service is available upon request at an extra charge
– Chef shopping service and pre-arrival shopping service is available at grocery bill + 15% handling fee
– All meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner, floating breakfast) can be arranged in advance at an extra charge
Infinity Pool (1.26m x 4.4m x 1.6m)
– Garden and rice field views
– 4 single lounge chairs
– Pool towels and pool maintenance are provided. Pool Fence available upon request (extra charge).
SERVICES AT EXTRA CHARGE
– Babysitting service available on request (extra charge)
– Fast Track service at the airport is available at USD 45 nett per person
– Laundry and dry-cleaning service available on request (extra charge)
– Art and cultural activities, cooking lessons, wine pre-order, or spa treatments are available on request (charges apply).
– Early check-in and late check-out may be organized and is subject to availability
– In-villa spa treatment with an extended menu
Low season : USD 470++ /Night
Shoulder season: USD 520++ /Night
High season : USD 640++ /Night
Peak season : USD 740++ /Night
Rates are subject to 15.5% Government tax.
Low season : Jan 4th to 19th, Jan 30th to March 31st, April 23rd to June 15th, Sept 1st to Dec 14th.
Shoulder season: Jan 20th to 29th, April 9th to 22nd, June 16th to 30th.
High season : April 1st to 8th, July 1st to Aug 31st, Dec 15th to 21st.
Peak season : Dec 22nd to Jan 3rd.