Villa Arika is located in Canggu on the beach in the peaceful village of Pererenan, 9 km north of the restaurant/nightlife districts of Legian and Seminyak and approximately 30 minutes from Bali
International Airport. This four-bedroom property is situated on 1.2 hectares on the beach and has amazing sunsets. The blue tiled swimming pool and over 1 hectare of breathtaking tropical gardens surround you in this tropical paradise.
The villa has been built so that there are ocean views from every room in the house. All indoor rooms have air conditioning and all bedrooms have bathrooms ensuite. Decorated in an eclectic fashion with a very tasteful mix of classic wood and marble pieces along with more contemporary rattan furniture. The cushions and silk pillows are made of fabrics from all over Asia and are in rich hues of purple and gold. The artwork has been collected by the owner the past 25 years and is from some of Indonesia most famous artists.
Upon entering the grounds, via the Balinese entrance gate, one finds oneself entering an extraordinary courtyard with lush tropical trees, flowers and plants and a trickling array of fountains. As you walk along the path to the 10 meter high outdoor living area, you pass by 4 ancient stone Balinese statues. Stone steps takes you across the fish pond and you enter the outdoor living area. Upon entering you are immediately struck by the amazing views of the ocean that are just past the swimming pool and gardens.
The indoor dining room is air conditioned, or the windows on three sides may be opended to enjoy the cool breeze off the Indian Ocean. A large round marble table seats 10+ people. There are two sleeping pavilions, each has an ocean view, air conditioning, ensuite bathroom with large bathtub and an outdoor shower in the very private garden and are beautifully finished with wooden floors and and king sized beds. All of the bedrooms have a large outdoor patio/veranda with a large cushioned day bed. The swimming pool has an invisible edge, deep blue tiles and is surrounded by gardens. The attached Bali has plush cushions to sit and enjoy the sunset and gardens.
* Four air conditioned bedroom with beautiful indoor/outdoor bathroom ensuites, gleaming wooden floors and private balconies.
* Satellite TV and DVD players in indoor living
* Extensive library of books and magazines
* Amazing views of the ocean and sunset from every bedroom
* Large blue tiled infinity edged swimming pool
* All bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms
* Air conditioning in all indoor rooms
* Cable TV and DVD player in indoor living room
* Large Bale with cushions over looks pool, gardens and Ocean
* Dining room table seating 8-10 people
* Modern Kitchen with 2 large refrigerators.
* Staff includes: 1 cook, 3 housekeepers, 9 security guards, 4 full time gardner. The cook can prepare both Western and Indonesian cuisine. Housekeepers clean rooms twice a day.
* 24 hours security, car and driver available. Spa service including massages, manicures, pedicures, facials, body rubs and scrubs available in the villa. Daily laundry service.
Low Season : US $1,150 / night
High Season: US $1,550 / night
Peak Season: US $1,925 / night
* Rates are subject to 15,5% Govt. tax & service charge.
High Season : 15 – 25 April, 26 June – 1 August, 17 – 31 August, 03 – 09 April
Peak Season :02 – 16 August, 19 Dec – 09 January
Low season : (All other dates)
- Check In2:00 PM
- Check Out11:00 AM
- Max Guests8
- Min Stay3
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Cable TV/Satellite TV
- Carpeted Floors
- Hardwood Floors
- In Spa/Massage
- Ocean/Cliff Front
- Pavilion/Gazebo (Bale)
- Road Access
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
- Water Front