Villa Asta weaves its magic the moment you walk through the entrance and glimpse the pool, shimmering beyond a waterfall, framed within a circular opening in the wall. Flowing water features are everywhere; in addition to the dramatic free-form swimming pool at the villa’s heart, there’s a 12-metre plunge pool next to the master bedroom pavilion, linked by an expanse of koi ponds to the two open-sided living and dining pavilions.
This is a fantastic villa for families – it was designed by internationally renowned architect Guy Morgan for two friends seeking a place for their young families to holiday together, so there’s plenty to amuse kids (of all ages) as well as lots of welcome grown-up space. And parents can relax and enjoy their holiday knowing their children are having a great time within the secure villa grounds.
The main pool provides plenty of entertainment, with shallow tiers for wallowing and a deep section beneath a two-storey thatched balé with a viewing platform looking out over the rice fields. At the far end of the pool the huge upper-floor games room also promises hours of fun, with its pool table, table tennis, home theatre and computer. Just behind is a badminton / volleyball court – a complete kids’ zone!
Below the games room, three twin bedrooms can be converted to kings making them equally suitable for adults (each also has two handy roll-away beds for extra young guests). Providing a calm environment at the other end of the villa is the two-bedroomed master pavilion with its own large plunge pool. With so much on offer, there’s little call to leave the villa – especially because among the delightfully professional staff is an excellent chef adept at whipping up meals that would give some of Bali’s famed restaurants a run for their money. But it’s good to know Batubelig Beach is only a short walk away, and a car and driver is on hand to whisk guests to nearby Seminyak, or further afield to explore the island.
- Capacity : 10 people (5 ensuite bedrooms, 2 with king-size beds, 3 with twins convertible to kings), 6 extra beds available (additional charge applies).
- Living areas : Open-sided living pavilion, open-sided dining pavilion with table for 14, air-conditioned TV room, games room, poolside balé.
- Pool : Main pool 18.5m x 6m, plunge pool 12m x 3.8m.
- Staff : Villa manager, chef, cook, 24-hour butler service, gardener, security, driver. Masseuse and babysitters available on request (extra charge).
- Dining : A priced menu of Asian and Western cuisine. Requests accommodated (including special diets).
- Communication : WiFi internet access, local telephone calls (international calls charged to guests), 2 computers with printer.
- Entertainment : Satellite-channel TV, DVD players and DVD library, CD players and CD library, iPod docks, integrated sound system, magazines, book selection, board games and toys.
- Sports : Pool table, table tennis, badminton and volleyball court and equipment, 4 bicycles.
- For families : Villa Asta is exceptionally well equipped for families. Facilities include high chairs, baby cots, and playpen with toys.
- Spa : On request, treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional beauty therapists in the privacy of the villa (extra costs apply).
- Transport : A 10-passenger van with driver is available on a complimentary basis for up to 10 hours a day. Petrol extra. Additional hours are charged at US$10 per hour.
- Events : Events for up to 80 people (50 sitting) can be held within the villa’s spacious gardens.
- Additional facilities : Barbecue, in-room safes, generator back-up, massage beds, guest membership of the Canggu Club.
- Property area : 868sqm (villa). 2,000sqm (land).
Low season : US $1,065 per night
High season : US $1,495 per night
Peak season : US $1,975 per night
* The rates are subject to 15.5% VAT and service charge.
Low season : 11 Apr to 15 Jun, 01 Sep to 18 Dec
High season : 16 Jun to 31 Aug
Peak season : 19 Dec to 08 Jan
- Check In2:00 PM
- Check Out11:00 AM
- Max Guests10
- Min Stay3
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV/Satellite TV
- Dish Washer
- In Spa/Massage
- Internet access
- Pavilion/Gazebo (Bale)
- Road Access
- Swimming Pool