Often referred to as the “Island of Peace”, “Island of Gods” and “Morning of the World”, Bali is a land of many riches bathing in a soothing spiritual tranquility. It all started in 2014, when a family decided to carry out the project of designing their dream home to celebrate the parents’ 30th wedding anniversary.
“Villa 30” stands as a result of the cohesive combination of the perks and personalities each family member has to offer. Together, they built a luxury haven located in the exclusive area of Seminyak, minutes away from the beach, renowned bars and delightful restaurants. Within the setting of a secluded exotic garden, the villa offers 7 spacious bedrooms in the shape of individual bungalows set around a splendid swimming pool, each of them offering an en-suite dressing and semi-open private bathroom. An eased sophistication exudes from the clever mix of traditional Indonesian elements and modern European aesthetics; the overall atmosphere finds the perfect balance between the relaxing Balinese culture and Western standards of luxury and comfort.
Located on a private residential street, “Villa 30” invites you to take a break from daily routine in its safe and exotic cocoon. Walk on the villa’s Indonesian pound and enter the open-plan living room to enjoy a lively breakfast around the large dining room table, a dip in the refreshing pool, and a wonderful massage in the gladak. Read a good book on the sunbeds, taste exotic fresh juices at the bar, enjoy the peacefulness, gather around on the spacious couches for warm discussions accompanied by a few Mojitos, experience a sparkling dinner at home cooked by our personal Chef, take a moment to look at the stars and finish your day by watching your favorite movie in the TV room with your close ones.
The Facilities includes:
- Approximately 500 sqm of living area
- 7 bedrooms
- Spacious living room with stereo equipment
- Expansive dining area (16 seats)
- Well-furnished air-conditioned TV room with books, board games, dvds
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Bar area
- Traditional gladak
- Exotic garden
- Large swimming pool (20 m long)
- Protective pool fences (on request)
- Wooden deck with sunbeds
- Balinese entrance with ornamental pond
- Printer & Fax machine
- Guest bathroom
- Guarded parking area
- Ceiling fans
- Unlimited free WiFi
Set around the dazzling swimming pool, each bedroom takes the shape of a private bungalow, providing the perfect balance between group moments and intimate, personal space. Elegantly decorated, they were intended to make you feel at home, with all the comforts required to shelter your dreams. Each room is uniquely designed and styled, and offers an en-suite dressing as well as a semi-open private bathroom. The villa can accommodate up to 16 guests.
Choose where you want to smile with the rising sun…
- 1 Master Suite with en-suite dressing, and private bathroom with showers and bathtub.
- 2 Deluxe Suites with en-suite dressings and semi-open private bathrooms with shower and bathtub.
- 4 Suites with en-suite dressing and semi-open private bathrooms with outdoor shower.
At your convenience…
- One of the Deluxe Suites can be connected to a Suite in order to form a Family Suite.
- One of the Suite can be set in Twin beds
- Two in-house additional beds can be arranged (35$/night per bed, including breakfast). For requests regarding larger groups, please contact us.
- If all 7 bedrooms aren’t occupied, possibility to transform one of the Suites into a Spa room.
All the bedrooms include:
- King or Queen size beds
- Baby beds (on request)
- Desk and chairs
- Bathroom amenities
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Mini bars
- Safety deposit boxes
- WiFi Internet connection
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
Our villa manager, along with the 12 other members of the villa team will guarantee an enchanted experience by attending to your every need and request with the utmost discretion and efficiency. During your stay with us, your only concern should be embracing your Balinese adventure to the fullest.
Villa services include:
- Private security from 5pm to 7am
- Grocery shopping assistance
- Housekeeping service (daily cleaning & turn-down)
- Bar service
- Pool service
- Breakfast service
- In-house Chef
- Villa manager
- 7 butlers
- Personalized welcome
- Conciergerie (on demand services)
- Mineral water in rooms
- Laundry service
- Baby Sitting
- Scooter / car rental
Entire villa (7 bedrooms use)
Low season : US $1,900 per NIGHT
High season: US $2,300 per NIGHT
Peak season: US $2,800 per NIGHT
(6 bedrooms use)
Low season : US $1,700 per NIGHT
High season: US $1,900 per NIGHT
(5 bedrooms use)
Low season : US $1,500 per NIGHT
High season: US $1,700 per NIGHT
- Low season: Jan 9 – Jun 30, Sept 16 – Dec 19
- High season: Jul 1 – Sept 15, Jan 19 – Jan 25 2023 Incl (CNY Week), 5 Apr– 11 Apr, 2023 Incl (Easter week)
- Peak season: Dec 20 – Jan 8
- Check In2:00 PM
- Check Out11:00 AM
- Max Guests14
- Min Stay3
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV/Satellite TV
- In Spa/Massage
- Internet access
- Pavilion/Gazebo (Bale)
- Road Access
- Swimming Pool
You must login/register to post a review.