Nestled in the rolling green rice terraces close to Canggu, Villa Frangipani is a peaceful rural sanctuary, built on the side of a small valley. With a tranquil river at the foot of the garden, this charming villa is hidden away from all the worldly hustle and bustle, enveloped by tall trees and mature gardens to ensure total privacy.
Villa Frangipani is a luxury villa which has been designed and built by the group that built the Four Seasons Bali, ranked as the No. 1 resort in the world by Conde Nast Traveler Magazine. There is a main house as well as a separate guest bungalow. Built in traditional Balinese architectural design, this tasteful property has high woven bamboo ceilings throughout, with 4 large bedrooms, a study, and a spacious indoor living all within one building area all with views of the surrounding tropical gardens.
A large outdoor entertaining pavilion steps down to a large, beautiful stone swimming pool overhung with fragrant frangipani and adorned with antique stone statues. Concealed at the bottom of the garden is a separate bedroom bungalow with en suite facilities. The bungalow is fronted by its own covered terrace, which overlooks the gardens. With its proximity to the river, this is the perfect spot to sit and watch colorful kingfishers and other native bird life, flitting up and down the river valley.
Guests enter through Balinese gates & walk across fishponds onto indoor living and dining area. Lounge space has been created for up to 8 people, including a double day bed, A/C, 2 ceiling fans, TV with satellite channels, VCD, VCR, CD stereo. A full selection of movies, CDs, books and board games are available.
The Dining area seats 8 comfortably. French windows open onto covered open living area overlooking pool. Lounge seating for 6, with additional breakfast area for 4. Three of the bedrooms connect with the indoor living area, as does the fully equipped kitchen. Beyond the kitchen is the laundry area with washing machine and dryer. The master bedroom, with a four poster bed draped in fine netting, leads to a walk-in wardrobe made out of tall antique doors and an exquisite outdoor garden bathroom with sunken terrazzo bathtub, double wash basin and shower. In addition the master bedroom offers A/C, overhead fan and safety box.
The two guest bedrooms are located off the opposite side of the living room and both feature twin beds with mosquito nets, A/C, fan and safe boxes. They share a large bathroom with cream colored terrazzo bathtub/shower, wash basin and toilet. The study room is located between the guest rooms and guest bathroom of the main building.
LOWER GARDEN LEVEL
The garden natural stone paving leads down to a guest pavilion housing a queen bedroom, with A/C, mosquito nets, fan, safe box, TV (Satellite), fridge and stereo. The outdoor en-suite bathroom has a shower, wash basin and toilet.
The water flowing over the edge of the swimming pool complements the vista of paddies that terrace down the hillside to the river’s edge. The delightful guest bungalow with verandah looks out onto the lush foliage and lily ponds of the tropical garden, with a Balinese resting bale by the river.
* 1 master bedroom suite with king size bed 200 x 200 cm, ensuite bathroom with shower and terrazzo bathtub
* 1 garden view guest room with antique twin beds, 1 bed 180 x 130 cm and 1 bed 190 x 130 cm
* 1 guest room / children’s room with antique twin beds 180 x 120 plus 1 bench that can be made up as an extra bed for a child, both guest rooms share one large bathroom with bathtub and shower
* 1 private garden pavilion below the pool with double bed 180 x 200 cm and ensuite bathroom with shower, TV, private verandah & small fridge
* 1 cook, 3 maids, 3 security, gardener /pool attendant & 1 villa manager
* A trained cook and 3 full-time household staff will be at your disposal to ensure you receive the best in the age-old tradition of Balinese hospitality. The villa cook is trained in both Western and Asian cuisine and a menu of her repertoire is available at the villa.
* Groceries for your meal selection are purchased on a daily basis by the villa cook and charged at cost to the guest.
FACILITIES & SERVICES
* Satellite TV, VCR, Stereo, VCD
* Private study room
* Well-equipped kitchen with Smeg cooker, oven and large fridge.
* All rooms are air-conditioned as well as having ceiling fans
* Outdoor relaxation pavilion “Lumbung” with traditional alang-alang grass roof
* Ample leisurely seating and outdoor dining area
* Large natural stone swimming pool with overflow design
* 24-hour security
* Car parking for 3 cars
* Daily laundry and housekeeping service
Low Season : US $350 / night
High Season : US $400 / night
Peak Season : US $475 / night
* Rates are subject to 15.5% tax & service charge
High Season : 15 – 25 April, 26 June – 1 August, 17 – 31 August, 03 – 09 April
Peak Season :02 – 16 August, 19 Dec – 09 January
Low season : (All other dates)
- Check In2:00 PM
- Check Out11:00 AM
- Max Guests8
- Min Stay3
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV/Satellite TV
- Carpeted Floors
- Dish Washer
- Hardwood Floors
- Pavilion/Gazebo (Bale)
- Road Access
- Swimming Pool
- Water Front
You must login/register to post a review.