Villa Honeymoon, one of Bali’s most romantic one-bedroom villas, built with to suit your privacy, seclusion and comfort first and foremost in mind. What dreamier place has there ever been in the lovers’ lexicon of myth and fantasy?
In choosing the villa’s location and design, we pulled out all the stops, while at the same time providing you with the first class service and amenities you would expect from a five-star hotel. Our staff are on hand to cook, clean and drive for you when needed, but they are also masters of discretion thus allowing you to be as free as you like to enjoy the sea breezes and views from your eagle’s eyrie. Rest assured, no one can see in to your hilltop perch apart from the occasional seabird that flies overhead.
The bedroom, which opens widely onto the private pool and garden, a king-size bed entices with sheer green and gold drapes. Stepping out of the bedroom, over stones bridging a fishpond, you enter the open-sided bathroom, vast in its scope and stunning in its simplicity, with a sunken, petal-filled soaking tub, washbasin and rain shower.
A simple living area offers respite from the sun, while a generous lawn and twin sun loungers sit shaded by frangipani trees next to the swimming pool. Take a dip, rest against the infinity edge, and look across the treetops towards the sunset and the Indian Ocean. If you tire of all this, then the soft-cushioned balé bengong (daydreaming pavilion) in the garden is the ideal place to contentedly doze the afternoon away.
Villa Honeymoon can be rented independently or in conjunction with an additional four-bedroom, Villa Indah, next door.
* Link to Villa Indah
SERVICES & FACILITIES
* 1 king-size bed, fully air-conditioned, & en-suite bathroom
* Private swimming pool (6 m x 4 m)
* Open-sided lounge area
* Poolside dining with garden gazebo
* Satellite TV with DVD & CD player
* iPod docking station and iPod adapter
* In-room safety deposit box
* Transport can be arranged with the driver or self-drive options at additional costs
* Local telephone access and in-house phone at additional charges
* Wi-Fi internet access
* Back up power generator
* Breakfast is excluded
* Welcome drink and fresh fruit basket upon arrival
* Special food requests & dietary requirements at additional charges
* Food provision is charged at grocery cost plus 20% surcharge and corresponding taxes
* Fully-staffed services (shared with Villa Indah)
* Spa treatments & laundry service at additional charges
* Additional facilities: Barbecue, gym, spa, library of books and DVDs, pool table, dartboard, petanque court – at Villa Indah and (subject to availability)
Low Season : US $245++ / night (09 January – 15 June, 01 Sept – 18 December)
High Season: US $280++ / night (16 June – 31 August, including Chinese New Year and Easter Week)
Peak Season : US $295++ / night (19 December – 8 January)
* Rates are subject to 15.5% government tax & service charges.
Low Season : 3 nights
High Season: 5 nights
Peak Season : 7 nights
- Check In2:00 PM
- Check Out11:00 AM
- Max Guests2
- Min Stay3
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV/Satellite TV
- Internet access
- Road Access
- Swimming Pool
You must login/register to post a review.