A holiday property in Bali’s Canggu district, conceived with a desire to create the most inspiring base from which to enjoy the area’s magnificent views surrounded by rice paddies.
White Palimanan stone walls and rich Merbau wooden floors were chosen for each room to fuse the dignified tranquillity of a temple with earthy warmth. The gardens feature an array of exotic trees and plants carefully selected and nurtured to honour the spirit of the island’s renowned beauty. The villa is as ideal for solitude and relaxation as it is for parties or other social functions.
The villa is set back by 200 meters from the road, accessible through a private lane. The Villa is only 20 minutes away from Seminyak, though a new road from Canggu Tua to Batu Beliq will cut the time to Seminyak’s Petitengget area, (where the Oberoi Hotel is), in half.
Canggu’s landscape is dominated by gently rolling hills in varying shades of green, depending on the stage of the rice harvest, and closer to the ocean, pastures dotted with grazing cattle. Under moonlight, Canggu’s landscape is breathtaking as the midnight blue and the softly lit green of the terraced rice fields create a dreamlike vista.
The two main beaches in near the area are Pantai Batu Bolong and Pantai Batu Mejan, commonly known as Echo Beach. “The Echo” is very popular among more experienced surfers, while Batu Bolong is more swimmer-friendly, (as long as you don’t go in very far). Both beaches are approximately one kilometer away from the villa. Guests often enjoy watching Echo Beach’s spectacular sunsets over a cold beer or a glass of wine at The Beach House restaurant. Canggu is becoming the preferred location for those seeking sophistication, privacy and peace.
* The property is approximately 5 minutes from Canggu surf beach, 15 minutes from Seminyak, 15 minutes drive from Bali Nirwana International Golf course, 5 minutes from Canggu International Club and 35 minutes from Bali’s international airport.
* All bedrooms have balconies, air-conditioning, ceiling fans and partially open, landscaped bathrooms. Guests can catch a glimpse of the Indian Ocean from the master bedroom’s crow’s nest terrace.
* The TV room/study is equipped with broadband and wireless connections, a 42-inch flat-screen TV with cable service and a DVD player.
* The 5-by-17 meter swimming pool is lined with azure-blue, Italian ceramic tile to keep the water cool.
* An attached children’s pool. * The air-conditioned fitness room is equipped with a universal set and static bike/cross trainer.
* laundry service
* Chef service is available for breakfast, lunch and dinner
* Car rental with driver can be arranged prior or during your stay
* Overnight security staffing.
* Safety box in each bedroom
* In-house massage services
* 24 hour doctor on call service
The Living Room
The living room is an open-air living room, who lets guests stretch out in fan-cooled shade without losing any connection to the pool, the garden or Canggu’s magnificent scenery beyond. By sundown, the room comes into its own with warmly textured lighting and a well bar that will bring all the guests together to kick off the evening’s activities.
The Dining Room
The dining room, which can be as open to the elements as you wish, gives guests a dignified setting to complement our chef’s culinary delights. There are balconies off three sides of the dining room, where guests like to congregate before and/or after each meal to sip cocktails and chat under the stars.
This master bedroom suite features a wraparound balcony as well as a crow’s nest terrace offering a glimpse of the Indian Ocean — the perfect place to sip your morning coffee. The suite also includes a partially open garden-style bathroom and a TV nook. The room can be cooled with either air-conditioning or a ceiling fan.
The second bedroom features a spacious, partially open bathroom and a balcony overlooking the inspired fish pond. The room is cooled with air-conditioning.
The third bedroom has a balcony overlooking a private corner of the villa gardens, a crow’s nest terrace and a spacious, open-air bathroom. The room can be cooled with air-conditioning or ceiling fan.
The fourth bedroom has a balcony with a 180-degree view of Canggu’s rice fields and a crow’s nest terrace overlooking the entire property as well as the surrounding terraced land. This bedroom features a spacious, garden-style bathroom. The room can be cooled with air-conditioning or ceiling fan.
The TV/Internet Room / Bedroom 5
The TV room offers guests a cool and secluded break from the sunshine, appropriate for surfing the Internet, watching DVDs on our 42-inch plasma screen television or just stretching out with a novel. This room has a full bathroom, giving guests the option of turning it into a fifth bedroom, which our staff can do by setting up our double sofa bed.
Coraffan’s kitchen is spacious and fully equipped with a four-burner stove, oven, microwave and large-capacity refrigerator/freezer.
The villa has a full-time staff consisting of 9 staff members (four housekeepers including The Villa Supervisor, one chef, one gardener, two security guards and one engineer). Extra staffing if needed can be arrange at the villa. The housekeepers are available to service the bedroom suites each morning and late afternoon. Most of the staff speak at least a basic level of English and have previous experience at 5-star hotels and villas. The staff generally keep regular working hours with at least three members present at any given time, though we aim to be as flexible as possible and can adjust schedules in accordance with our guests’ needs. The villa chef, Mr.Putu had prepared meals in some of Bali’s best-known western and middle eastern restaurants
The rent include:
- Welcome fruit basket.
- Daily breakfast.
- Complimentary daily use of an eight seater van with a driver for up to 8 hours.
- This service is offered on your second day until your last full day at the villa.
- One complimentary lunch or dinner at the villa on guest’s day of arrival or two complimentary full-body massages at the villa. This is only for guests staying three or more nights.
- Welcome drinks and snacks
- Complimentary personal chef and grocery/food shopping service.
- Daily room cleaning, twice daily.
- Free (unlimited) internet use.
- Complimentary use of 3 mountain bikes.
- Evening security service.
Low season : US $690 per night.
High season : US $798 per night
Peak season: US $913 per night
The rates are subject to 5% tax.
Low Season : 9 Jan – 30 Jun (excluding Easter and Chinese New Year), 16 Sep – 19 Dec
High Season : Chinese new year week, 29 January – 3 February(inclusive), Easter week 17 – 23 April (inclusive), 1 – 31 July, 1 – 15 Sept
Peak Season : 1 – 31 August, 20 December – 8 January
- Check In2:00 PM
- Check Out11:00 AM
- Max Guests10
- Min Stay3
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV/Satellite TV
- Pavilion/Gazebo (Bale)
- Road Access
- Swimming Pool
You must login/register to post a review.