Villa Karma Manis is located on the premises of Karma Kandara estate that includes private villas and one of the best boutique hotels in Bali. The property is located on the edge of Bukit peninsula in South Bali, on the side of a 90-meter-high cliff overlooking the Indian ocean and offering unrivalled views, with its own private lagoon surrounded by the coral reefs and a beautiful white sand beach with crystal clear waters.
Mediterranean-style stone wall surrounds this three-bedroom villa and its small manicured garden with a fountain and lotus pond creating atmosphere of serenity and complete privacy. Villa Karma Manis is very cozy and home feeling villa built on two levels. The ground floor is taken up by the spacious living room with adjacent fully-equipped open-plan kitchen. The floor-to-ceiling glass sliding doors lead to the wooden terrace with sun loungers surrounding the six meters long plunge pool decked out with volcanic stone.
The living room is furnished with a large comfortable sofa and armchairs perfect for lounging around with a book or watching TV and DVDs. Next to the living room there are two guest bedrooms, both en-suite – one with a king size bed, another – with two twin beds (can be joined). There is also a separate office room equipped with a desk and a sofa, which can also be used as an additional bedroom (base on extra charge). The spacious master bedroom is located upstairs, is en-suite, with a walk-in wardrobe, satellite TV and its own wooden spacious balcony.
- Accommodation for 6 guests plus one infant sleeps free of charge in baby cot or in the parent’s bed
- Welcome drink and fruits on arrival
- Daily usage of modern, comfortable, seven-seat car with driver. Eight hours per day (excluding petrol), except day of check-out when the car is provided for complimentary drop-off to the airport or another location nearby, and for direct bookings only.
- Villa staff can organize additional cars for extended use for a nominal charge “Karma resorts” branded toiletries, linen and towels
- Daily service: hotel staff provide daily housekeeping, turn down service, replace towels. Do regular garden, pool cleaning and linen replacement
- Free Wi-Fi in villa and around resort
- Cable TV channels in living room and master bedroom
- Return airport transfer (for direct bookings only)
- One baby cot and high chair are free of charge
- Complimentary usage of resort facilities: private beach club with elevator access, gym, kids club, computer with internet connection
- This is self-catering villa with fully-equipped kitchen (stove, oven, refrigerator, toaster, blander, pans and cooking utensils provided).
- Guests can use resort’s room service and two restaurants for meals arrangements, orders will be charged to the guests’ bill
- Private cook and additional staff to clean the kitchen and living room can be arranged on request with additional 75 USD + 10% tax daily fee.
- Staff working hours are 8:00-20:00.
- Guests require to provide some money to the staff to buy ingredients for meals and cook will report of the costs (please note villa has no stock of spices of any others ingredients)
- SPA treatments
- Group classes
- 24/7 resort room service
- Extra hours for car with driver (more than 8 hours per day)
- Extra bed is 45 USD + 10% tax per night.
- Maximum sleeps 8 including kids
- All events or parties should be approved in advance by the villa management
Important to know:
- Arrival time (check-in): 14:00.
- Departure time (check-out): 12:00.
- If there are no other guests checking in on the same day, villa guests can stay at the villa until 18:00 free of charge.
- All guests are required to follow the hotel regulations set by Karma Kandara.
- Tenants (guests) are obliged to present a valid credit card for pre-authorization or provide a cash deposit of IDR 1,000,000 upon check-in as a security bond for each villa per night (subject to change based on hotel policy). These funds can be used to pay for food & beverages in di Mare restaurant, Nammos beach club, room service orders and for the spa treatments.
- The hold on the credit card and/ or balance of cash deposit will be released by the hotel on check-out once all accounts have been settled.
- This security bond CAN NOT be used to pay for petrol or extra hours usage of the car, payment of which should be given direct to the driver.
Low season : US $550 per night
High season: US $650 per night
Peak season: US $875 per night
* Rates are subject to 10% government tax & service charge.
Low season : 11 Jan – 30 June & 16 Sept – 19 Dec (min. stay 5 nights)
High season : 1 July – 15 September (min. stay 5 nights)
Peak season : 20 December – 10 January (min. stay 7 nights)
- Check In2:00 PM
- Check Out11:00 AM
- Max Guests6
- Min Stay3
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV/Satellite TV
- In Spa/Massage
- Internet access
- Ocean Views
- Ocean/Cliff Front
- Road Access
- Swimming Pool
- Water Front