With a prime location in Seminyak’s prestigious Oberoi enclave, the six-bedroom Villa Kinara is perfectly positioned for Bali’s best-known restaurants, bars and boutiques as well as the island’s famed sunset beaches. Unlike many Seminyak villas, Villa Kinara offers guests a luxurious sense of space as well as lavish comfort and privacy.
Delightfully original, the villa’s architectural design draws on the Indonesian archipelago’s rich heritage and abundance of natural materials. Paying heed to traditional Balinese home layouts, Villa Kinara’s accommodation is spread over three pavilions, with alang-alang (thatch) roofing and ironwood shingles. In a contemporary interpretation of the old timber joglo and limasan houses of Java, teakwood is richly incorporated throughout the villa’s design, showcasing supreme craftsmanship and creating a depth of character typical of Balinese style. The vast living space is defined by towering wooden pillars created from trees selected by the owner’s architect; teak-embellished ceilings, and Sulawesi floors in the bedroom suites. The Dutch-inspired window and door shutters are another interesting feature as is the incorporation of other natural materials including Palimanan stone, Yogyakarta lavastone, hand-crafted terrazzo, rattan, bamboo and coconut shell.
In keeping with the enviro-architectural theme, the chic furniture, including the dining table (a magnificent slab of teak and a talking point in itself), have been designed exclusively for Villa Kinara. Sitting effortlessly among these traditional materials are all the comforts of convenient 21st century living: large flat-screen TVs and home entertainment systems, WiFi throughout, and two superbly equipped kitchens.
Two other important Balinese traditions share the limelight with the beautiful design of Villa Kinara. Community spirit abounds in the many social gathering spaces scattered throughout the villa, and hospitality from the heart is offered by a team of charming, well-trained, willing staff who are dedicated to creating a holiday haven for their guests.
Villa Kinara is the perfect residence for multiple families or groups of friends. Parties exceeding 12 people have the opportunity to take over the neighbouring, mirror image four-bedroom Villa Kinare, providing a total of ten bedrooms.
- Neighbourhood : Petitenget Beach (0.5km), Ku De Ta (1km), Seminyak shopping (2km), Tanah Lot sea temple and Nirwana Bali golf course (20km).
- Capacity : 12 people (4 bedrooms with king-size beds, 2 with twin beds).
- Living Areas : Open-plan living room, bar, indoor dining for 12, media room, pool deck, furnished terraces.
- Pool : 14m x 5m.
- Staff : Villa manager, chef, seven housekeepers, gardener/pool attendant, two guards providing night security.
- Dining : The villa’s skilled chef will happily prepare anything from the Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s suggestion menus.
- Communication : WiFi Internet access, telephone for local calls.
- Entertainment : 52inch, 46inch, 40inch flat-screen TVs, 3 home entertainment centres, books, billiard table.
- For families : Baby cot, high chair.
- Transport : Private car and driver can be arranged or taxis ordered by staff.
- Additional facilities : Safety deposit box and back-up power generator.
- Property Area : 1,000 sqm land area (800 sqm floor size).
Low season : US $1,050 per night
High season : US $1,495 per night
Peak season : US $1,895 per night
* The rates are subject to 15.5% VAT and service charge.
Low season : 11 Apr to 15 Jun, 01 Sep to 18 Dec
High season : 16 Jun to 31 Aug
Peak season : 19 Dec to 08 Jan
- Check In2:00 PM
- Check Out11:00 AM
- Max Guests12
- Min Stay3
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV/Satellite TV
- Dish Washer
- In Spa/Massage
- Internet access
- Road Access
- Swimming Pool
You must login/register to post a review.