Villa KK is located in the quiet suburban area of ‘Umalas’, about a 5 minute drive to the former ‘Umalas Stables’ and ‘Gusto’ – which has the best gelato on the island. The open plan areas are cooled with the breezes from the rice-field. You definitely feel the rich Indonesian culture.
The traditional Javanese house (Joglo), built with antique carved teak wood welcome you for a relaxing break in a journey through the mysterious island of Bali. The secret housing complex with an ethnic style, set in a lush jasmine odorant tropical environment where flowers, statues and ceramics blend together to create a peaceful atmosphere.
On the edge of busy Seminyak, the villa will give you all the peace and quiet you deserve while on holidays, also being very close to most activities, bars and restaurants. The center of Seminyak is approximately 15 minutes away, with its designer shops, trendy bars and famous restaurants. Also, the infamous Metis, Sardine, W Bar Bali, Kudeta and Potato Head restaurants are only about 10 minutes drive from the villa, and the newly built Ngurah Rai International Airport is a 30 minutes drive.
Villa KK is part of a complex of 3 villas; Villa KK being the largest of the 3. This mesmerizing villa has an awe-like atmosphere, with so much space & a huge garden for kids to be able to play in! Villa KK is a very spacious 5 (‘Joglo’ styled) double bedrooms set on 32 Are (3,200 m2) of land. And, there is plenty of space for more visitors! In June 2013, the villa was used for a private traditional Indonesian wedding with approximately 100 guests. Couldn’t have asked for a better venue!
All bedrooms are fully air-conditioned and fan cooled, & all with en-suite bathrooms. The setting of all ‘Joglos’ overlook the majestic swimming pool, which sits in the middle of the villa.
What is included :
– Unlimited Wi-Fi internet connection
– Daily breakfast : American, continental or local
– Afternoon tea with homemade cookies
– Villa staff from 7am to 23pm
– 24 hour security
– Bathroom amenities
– Drinking water bottles in each bedroom
– Two way airport transfers (1x in each direction)
Low Season : US $1,307 per night
High Season : US $1,718 per night
* All rates are subject to 21% tax & services
* Low Season : 11 Jan – 12 Mar, 21 Mar – 30 Jun, 1 Sep – 19 Dec
* High Season : 13 Mar – 20 Mar, 1 Jul – 31 Aug, 20 Dec – 10 Jan
Check In/Check Out:
* Check in time is 15.00 hrs and check out time is 12.00 Noon.
* Late check-out up to 17.00 hrs is chargeable at 50% of the room’s rate.
* Late check-out after 17.00 will be charged at 100% of the room’s rate.
** Extra beds are available @ US $50 / night (including breakfast)
- Check In2:00 PM
- Check Out11:00 AM
- Max Guests10
- Min Stay3
- Alarm System
- In Spa/Massage
- Internet access
- Road Access
- Swimming Pool