To create their exceptional villa, the owners of Villa Kudus carefully sourced traditional wooden pavilions from the famous joglo-building region in Java, from which the villa takes its name. Some of these unique hand-made structures are over 150 years old and have been superbly restored and refurbished, providing the villa with a timeless stateliness and majesty.
The devotion that has gone into crafting this beautiful villa can also be seen in the tasteful artworks and antiques which have been sourced from all over Asia and as far afield as Russia. These, along with comfortably plush sofas, ornate chandeliers and oriental rugs, give each space in the villa a sumptuous opulence. Also boasting modern conveniences such as its state-of-the-art kitchen, coffee machines, flat-screen televisions, the villa offers a perfect blend of old and new.
Villa Kudus offers guests space aplenty to relax in private or come together socially; be it on a lounger by the pool, in a shaded spot in the garden, being treated to a massage at the poolside balé or dining alfresco under the stars. And wherever guests choose to unwind, the villa’s attentive and friendly staff will be there to take care of their every need.
It only takes a few minutes to walk to Berawa Beach with its world-renowned surf and beautiful sunsets. And for the more ardent walker a stroll along the glistening volcanic sands will bring you to some of Bali’s most iconic restaurants: Ku De Ta and La Lucciola among them. But if walking isn’t your thing, staff can arrange a car and driver at a very reasonable daily rate, and the bright lights of Seminyak are just fifteen minutes away.
- Neighbourhood : Echo Beach (6km), Seminyak (7.5km), Tanah Lot Sea Temple (11km).
- Capacity : 10 people (5 king-bedded rooms).
- Living areas : Living room, bar and dining pavilion with seating for 10, TV area, terrace dining with seating for 10.
- Pool : Private swimming pool (12.8 m x 7.4 m)
- Staff : Villa manager, chef, housekeeper/butler, security guard, gardener, pool attendant.
- Dining : A wide variety of Western and Asian dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets).
- Communication : Internal and external telephones in each bedroom, WiFi broadband internet access.
- Intertainment : 5 plasma TVs, DVD player and movies, books.
- For families : Villa Kudus is well equipped for families.
- Transport : Driver and car available for eight consecutive hours a day at a cost of US$25 (excluding petrol).
- Property Area : 1800 sqm.
Low season : US $750 per night
High season : US $995 per night
Peak season : US $1295 per night
* The rates are subject to 15.5% VAT and service charge.
Low season : 11 Apr to 15 Jun, 01 Sep to 18 Dec
High season : 16 Jun to 31 Aug
Peak season : 19 Dec to 08 Jan
- Check In2:00 PM
- Check Out11:00 AM
- Max Guests10
- Min Stay3
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV/Satellite TV
- Internet access
- Road Access
- Swimming Pool
You must login/register to post a review.