Villa Tukad Pangi is not your average Bali villa. Sure, it’s stylish – in fact it was recently featured in the Brava Casa interior magazine.
But unlike some of those clinically chic places that border on being soulless, Villa Tukad Pangi is all about design that makes you feel thoroughly at ease.
Consider the lounge. The built-in couches are generously long and wide, more like a day bed really. They feature extra-broad edges, so you never need to reach far for that book, or drink. And when it’s time for something more active, the upper pool is literally a couple of steps away. The retractable 145 inch projector screen is equally user-friendly. One touch and it descends from the lounge ceiling, after which you’re all set for Cable TV or a movie from our wide selection of DVDs.
Your bedroom has huge glass sliding doors and wooden venetian blinds. Open them and Bali floods in. Close them, and you can seal yourself off for some peace and quiet. You needn’t leave the room for entertainment; there’s a 26′ flat screen TV and 5.1 Channel Home Theatre speaker system. The sub-woofer sits under your bed, so you don’t just watch movies: you feel them. Last but certainly not least, the ensuite bathroom features a classic, open-to-the-skies Balinese shower surrounded by native plants. The large “Rain head” makes bathing even more of an indulgence
From the lower infinity pool you’ll look out over the Pangi river and padi fields that stretch from across the opposite bank and off into the distance. You’re close to nature here. Butterflies flit past, dragonflies hover in the sunlight and birdsong mingles with the melody of the river. This pool is especially refreshing and not just because of the view…it’s shaded by palms and towering gatep trees.
When you emerge from the lower pool, the Bale awaits. A Bale is a traditional gazebo found throughout Indonesia. The Tukad Pangi version is fully equipped with a ceiling fan, power points and reading lights, making it an excellent place to lounge, day or night. It’s also ideal for some serious pampering. One of the highlights of your stay here will be a massage in the Bale, with the soothing sounds of the river to complete the experience. Then there’s The Studio. Think of it as a multimedia room on steroids. It boasts an 84″Absolute projector screen, Infocus DLP Home Theater projector, DVD Player, Cable TV and Yamaha Home Theatre Surround Sound System.
Low Season : $565 /night
High Season : $630 /night
Peak Season : $720 /night
* Rates are subject to 15,5% government tax and service charge.
High Season : 15 – 25 April, 26 June – 1 August, 17 – 31 August, 03 – 09 April
Peak Season :02 – 16 August, 19 Dec – 09 January
Low season : (All other dates)
* All bedrooms completed with 26 in flat screen TV and 5.1 Channel Home Theater speaker system, plus IPod / mp3 player connection
* Air conditioned Studio / Multimedia Room equipped with 84 in Absolute project screen, InFocus DLP Home Theater projector, DVD Player, Cable TV and Yamaha Home Theater Surround Sound System ( with Ipod / mp3 player connection )
* 2 Infinity Pools
* Riverside Pool pavilion equipped with reading lights, fan and power points
* Lounge area equipped with retractable 145 in/370 cm projector screen, InFocus projector, Cable TV, DVD Player, 5.1 channel home theater speaker system, plus IPod docking system / MP3 player connection. Modern ‘Island’ kitchen with temperature controlled wine cabinet.
* And, mountain bikes on a complimentary basis.
- Check In2:00 PM
- Check Out11:00 AM
- Max Guests6
- Min Stay3
- Air Conditioning
- Internet access
- Road Access
- Swimming Pool