Villa Windu B is a peaceful oasis in the heart of Petitenget, is a well-built 4 bedroom villa. Entered via a traditional Balinese gateway, Villa Windu B is set within a gorgeous garden courtyard, complete with a 14 metre swimming pool and an exotic collection of flowering, tropical plants and trees.
This contemporary-styled, luxury villa is characterised by an abundance of teakwood and marble, and comprised of two, double-storey, shingle-roofed pavilions housing four (4) king sized bedrooms – each with an ensuite bathroom, a magnificent open-sided lounge and dining area, a cosy media room, an entertainment terrace, gym, kitchen and staff-service areas.
For larger groups, Villa Windu B can be joined with its sister villa, and can be rented out with a total of 10 bedrooms.
* Link to Villa Windu A
Securely set in a private residential estate with 24-hour security, Villa Windu B is convenient for shopping and home to a growing number of designer boutiques, in addition to a plenitude of sumptuous spas, chic lounges and vibrant nightspots, including the popular Potato Head Beach Club. A wide choice of fine dining restaurants, including Ku De Ta, Hu’u Bar & Grill, Metis, La Lucciola, Sardine, Merah Putih, Mozaic Beach Club and Sarong are less than a kilometre away. The location offers easy access to the mountains and rice terraces on the western slopes.
SERVICES & FACILITIES
* Four (4) generously sized bedrooms, fully air-conditioned
* Private swimming pool
* Poolside deck & gazebo
* Open-plan living & dining areas
* Satellite TV, DVD & CD players in all bedrooms including media room
* In-room safety deposit boxes
* BBQ Grill
* Baby high chair & baby cot
* Books in a private library & games
* Sonos sound system with extensive music library
* IDD & local telephone calls at additional charges
* Unlimited Wi-Fi internet access
* Back up power generator
* Daily breakfast for 8 people
* Food & beverages (priced menu)
* Butler service
* Special food requests & dietary requirements at additional charges
* Spa treatments & laundry service at additional charges
Low Season : US $795++ / night (09 January – 15 June, 01 Sept – 18 December)
High Season : US $995++ / night (16 June – 31 August, including Chinese New Year & Easter Week)
Peak Season : US $1,195++ / night (19 December – 8 January)
* Rates are subject to 15.5% government tax & service charges.
Low Season : 3 nights
High Season : 5 nights
Peak Season : 7 nights
- Check In2:00 PM
- Check Out11:00 AM
- Max Guests8
- Min Stay3
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV/Satellite TV
- Internet access
- Road Access
- Swimming Pool
You must login/register to post a review.