This exclusive enclave comprises five independent, but inter-connectable one- and two-bedroom private villas, providing a total of nine large bedrooms, garden bathrooms, open-sided living and dining pavilions, well-equipped kitchens, swimming pools, lush tropical gardens and unique local artwork. All villas are fully staffed and include a professional chef and two cooks, who create delicious dishes from a central staff kitchen. Guests also have full, complimentary access to the nearby Canggu Club.
As well as its two spacious en-suite bedrooms, Villa Yudhistira features a large air-conditioned dining room and integrated, well-equipped, modern kitchen. Connected to the dining room via a covered walkway is the beautiful, open-sided living pavilion. The living pavilion is positioned beside the 15-metre pool set within the well-tended tropical gardens. At the far end of the pool is a shady, comfortable bale.
A large, sliding wall panel separates Villa Yudhistira from the other master villa, “Villa Bima”. Guests who book both villas can request the staff to open the wall panel to provide a huge garden area with the two swimming pools – ideal for family groups requiring four bedrooms and plenty of space for the children to have fun. This open set-up also lends itself to weddings and birthday parties.
The master bedroom, furnished with a king-size bed and writing desk, has double doors opening onto the garden, ensuring that it is wonderfully light and airy. The second bedroom, which overlooks a neat courtyard, has twin beds that can also be made up as a king bed. Both rooms are equipped with TV screens and the master bedroom with a hard drive media player (pre-loaded with a huge collection of movies and TV series). Large open-air en-suite bathrooms feature tubs and rain showers.
The living area overlooks a flourishing tropical garden offering guests a true taste of tropical Bali living. Unwind poolside on the loungers or relax on the deeply cushioned sofa, which can comfortably seat ten guests, below the pavilion’s soaring traditionally crafted roof. Living areas are fitted with iPod speakers, and an iPod loaded with music to suit all tastes is available on request, making this the ideal spot to catch up with friends, read a book or enjoy cocktails and canapés at sunset. From the living pavilion, a covered walkway connects to the villa’s air-conditioned dining room, with seating for eight, and integrated fully equipped kitchen.
- Property area : 700 sqm
- Location : Canggu, south-west Bali.
- Capacity : 4 people (2 bedrooms: 1 king-size bed; 1 twin-bedded, convertible to a king).
- Living areas : Indoor dining for eight; outdoor living area with seating for ten; poolside relaxation bale.
- Pool size : 15 x 3.5 metres
- Staff : A team of staff including a villa manager; assistant manager; private chefs; 24-hour security, housekeeping and butler service; gardeners and pool staff.
- Dining : Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets).
- Communication : WiFi internet access; laptop and printer for guest use; mobile phone coverage.
- Entertainment : Satellite TV; DVD player; hard drive media player; iPod dock and speakers (loaded iPod on request).
- For children : Facilities include: baby cot; high chair; booster seat; DVDs; games.
- Spa : In-villa treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional beauty therapists (extra cost applies).
- Transport : The villa provides a twice-daily shuttle to Seminyak and the Canggu Club (drop off only).
- Barbecue; diesel powered back-up generator; safety deposit box; massage beds; mountain bikes.
- Low season : US $350 per NIGHT
- High season: US $395 per NIGHT
- Peak season: US $490 per NIGHT
Rates are subject to 15,5% VAT & service charge.
- Peak season: Dec 19th to Jan 8th
- High season: April 3rd to 10th, June 16th to August 31st.
- Low season: April 11th to June 15th, Sept 1st to Dec 18th.
- Check In2:00 PM
- Check Out11:00 AM
- Max Guests4
- Min Stay3
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV/Satellite TV
- Dish Washer
- Hardwood Floors
- In Spa/Massage
- Internet access
- Pavilion/Gazebo (Bale)
- Road Access
- Swimming Pool
- Treed Block
- Wheelchair Access