Situated between working rice fields and the beach, Villa Zelie was designed by the owners with a style based on the Javanese “Joglo” style – characteristic of traditional upper class homes in the region of central Java. Joglo-styled structures have a very distinctive exterior form and interior support system. Beautifully polished teak and iron wood are utilized throughout the property – from the floors to the ceilings.
There are 5 individual bedrooms inside each ‘Joglo’ and they are spread out throughout the premises. Fully-equipped bedrooms with extensive audio system and throughout the exterior areas (living & dining areas, TV room/bar, pool house and garden) and there is also a home cinema room with 3 large flatscreen TV’s. Not to mention the private, en-suite bathrooms with a combined outdoor shower and large soaking bathtubs.
Villa Zelie is a brief 40-minute drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport and a 15-minute drive to the center of ‘Seminyak’ – where there are a plethora of fine restaurants, elegantly stylish boutiques, and hip nightlife is. Also, the villa is a short 5 minute drive to Canggu Club, where you can enjoy the fitness centre.
The owner of Villa Zelie are animal lovers. There are 7 cats & 4 dogs roaming around the premises – they are very friendly and loving, and have never disturbed previous guests,, but can be securely tied upon request.
Villa Zelie is the sister villa to ‘Villa Asli’. For larger groups, Villa Zelie can be rented out together with Villa Asli for a total of 10 bedrooms, depending on availability.
* Link to Villa Asli
FACILITIES & SERVICES :
– 1 master suites (130 m2)
– 4 bungalow suites
– Air conditioning and ceiling fans in each suite
– iPod docks in each bedroom
– Minibar and safety deposit box in each dressing area
– Open-air living area (120 m2)
– Open-air dining area (90 m2)
– A “Chef’s” kitchen that feels like another dining room
(with it’s lengthy bar and massive BBQ)
– TV room and bar
– 25 meter swimming pool
– Pool house with sofas and a mini bar
– 2 open-air massage bales with AC and sea view
– Direct and private access to the beach
– Well-trained staff which includes an onsite manager, butlers, chef, house keeping, barmen, gardeners, and engineer.
– Daily continental breakfast
– High Speed, W-Fi internet
– Welcome fruits and cold drinks upon arrival
– Daily housekeeping service
– 24 hour security
– Easy access and parking area
– Available upon request with additional charges:
Extra beds; spa treatments; car/motorcycle rental; tours/outdoor activities; babysitting; laundry services; tennis; Villa Asli staff can prepare and serve lunch & dinner (requires 12 hours advance notification)
Low Season : US $1,300 ++ / night
(5 January – 30 June)
High Season : US $1,600 ++ / night
(1 July – 31 July, 1 September – 30 September)
Peak Season : US $2,000 ++ / night
(1 August – 31 August, 20 December – 4 January)
* Rates are subject to 15% government tax & service charges.
MINIMUM STAY :
Low Season : 3 nights
High Season / Peak Season : on request
** NOTE : Children Policy
Children under the age of 6 are not recommended to stay at the villa.
- Check In2:00 PM
- Check Out11:00 AM
- Max Guests10
- Min Stay3
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV/Satellite TV
- In Spa/Massage
- Internet access
- Ocean Views
- Road Access
You must login/register to post a review.